Join Our Business Academy
Empowering Black and Diverse Entrepreneurs
Our academy is tailor-made for black and diverse entrepreneurs who are driven to make their mark on the business world.
Elevate Your Business Skills
Our dynamic online and in person workshops delve into the core principles of brand storytelling, marketing strategies, business operations and governance. Gain the knowledge you need to propel your business forward with confidence.
Fast-Track Your Learning
No time to waste? We’ve got you covered. Our workshops are designed to quickly equip you with the essential fundamentals, setting the stage for your business’s lasting success.
Masterclasses that Matter
Delve into in-depth masterclasses led by industry experts. Uncover the strategies that separate successful businesses from the rest. These masterclasses are the stepping stones to your business’s growth.
- Accountability & Guidance Call Each Quarter
- Quarterly Newsletter Promotion
- Quarterly Blog Feature
- Graduation at our Annual Collective Prosperity Event
- Certificate of Programme Completion
Embark on your journey to success with us today!
“I’ve been blown away by the level of support of have received through the Black Pounds Project Mentorship Programme…I picked up a contract that will see my Bar at 2-3 locations around the West Midlands for the next few years. We’re only a few months in, but my mentor and coach have helped me tremendously. I have developed the confidence and tools to just go for it! I can’t thank everyone enough. I know that if they can do this for me, they can do it for anyone. Get involved!”
“My revenue has increased as i’ve learnt from professionals and exhibited products“
Since being a part of BPP I have received coaching to understand the vision behind my business brand better and how to market it. My revenue has increased as i’ve learnt from professionals and exhibited products at the community gift shop, german market, in theatres and more. I’m so thankful for the support BPP are providing. They are so warm, friendly and helpful and want to see us all succeed. I tell anyone I know about the project and encourage everyone to join
Who Is Eligible?
You’ve got a business which is trading – you’d love to grow the business, but not sure how to go about it or where to start.
You will need:
- to be a Black Pounds Project Member
- to be registered as a trading business (such as through self-employment, registered as a limited company, etc)
- to demonstrate your enthusiasm and commitment to growing your business
- to show commitment for dedicating time and resources to your business growth
- to contribute to the Black Pounds Project by sharing your journey through a blog post.