Send Us a Message
You’ve got a great business idea, you’ve perhaps started researching and testing out the market but unsure of whether it’s going to a viable business opportunity or how to get started.
The Black Pounds Project can hook you up with a voluntary Business Advisor to help you consolidate your ideas, create a start-up plan and support you to put it all into action.
A Business Adviser provides information, support, coaching, advice and guidance to business owners including supporting start-up businesses to move their business from concept to reality.
You will need:
- a genuine business idea
- to provide evidence you’ve started to research your market – ideal customers, competitors, potential market size, costs
- to demonstrate your enthusiasm and commitment to getting a business started.
Set your Business up for success – 5 day video series
This is the description for the 5 day video series:
There are so many things to focus on when you start out in business that it can be confusing to know where to begin. This video series will help you to clear the confusion and start setting your business up for success. During this 5 day video series you’ll learn:
- The 4 most common mistakes that most business owners make, why these mistakes may be damaging your chances of success, and what you can do to avoid or stop making these same mistakes
- The number one thing every business owner needs to have in place to set themselves up for success
- Which areas of your business to spend most of your time and energy
Each day a new video will be released providing you with tips and strategies to move you forward in your business. You’ll also get access to a workbook so that you can make notes and take action.
How to stay motivated in your business when you’re not seeing results – presentation
The description for the presentation:
One of the biggest obstacles for most new business owners is the motivation to keep moving forward in your business, even when you’re not getting the response or attention that you want.
During this presentation you’ll learn how to keep your motivation up as you navigate your business and learn strategies to ensure that you’re heading in the right direction.
You’ll also receive a workbook to help you to record your thoughts and navigate through the presentation.
The link to the workbook will be included on the video page.
If you are interested in participating in our start-up programme, please fill out the form below and we will arrange a call to discuss it with you.