Hello and welcome!
We look forward to welcoming you to our Community Gift Shop
Exhibitors will be eligible to feature up to 40 small medium sized products in the BPP store.
Example of a small item would be hand cream, perfume bottle or mug.
Examples of a Medium item would be Handbag, A4 picture frame, fruit basket
You are not required to be in the store to sell your items but we actively encourage members to get involved where possible. The BPP sales team will take care of transactions and inventory. All profits will be sent directly to you within a reasonable time frame.
We do not currently have space for additional units but will contact you if you are running low. It is your responsibility to ensure we have enough stock to replenish items sold on the shop floor.
1)The Organiser shall maintain adequate staff to ensure facilitation of the retail space.
2)The Organiser will undertake a stock take of each Vendor’s goods/products at the start and end of each retail period.
3)Where a retail period of 14 or more days is booked, stock takes will be undertaken at least every 7 business days.
4)Vendors may request updates on sales activity during their term. This information will be provided within 48 hours.
5)The Organiser will facilitate all sales by collecting payment via a Sum-Up card machine.
7)The Organiser will not apply any additional charges to sales, nor receive any financial benefit from each transaction.
8)The Vendor will receive a report detailing: goods/products sold, total sums received,
transaction fee deducted and amount to be transferred to the bank account provided during the registration process.
9)This report will be provided and funds transferred within 7-14 working days of the end of their retail period.
– Bring a hard-copy of your inventory form with you to the store, and also send a digital copy of your inventory form to email@example.com. YOU WILL NOT be able to exhibit without both of these.
– There will be a short handover form to complete once you’ve dropped your items off to the BPP store.
– Please ensure all items are clearly priced for easy restocking.
-Please ensure your stock sheet matches what you have brought us in store. You will not be able to exhibit until we have the correct information.
Arranging Your Collection
– Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours to confirm when you’ll collect your items from the store. You can collect items up to 24 hours prior to your end date.
-If you have posted your items to us, please confirm the address they need to be returned to along with a BACS or Paypal transfer of your return postage amount.
The layout will be dependent on what works for the products we have in store, however please see the attached image for what it looks like currently, so vendors would each be given a section based on what our visual merchandisers feel is most suitable.
T&C’s can be sent to you once you have confirmed your interest.
Refunds are accepted and would be transferred back to you within 14 days. (There is a 10% admin fee) .
Please ensure you are confident that you wish to take part, prior to transferring funds.
Banned and restricted goods
- controlled drugs
- offensive weapons, for example flick knives
- self-defence sprays, for example pepper spray and CS gas
- endangered animal and plant species
- rough diamonds
- indecent and obscene materials, such as books, magazines, films and DVDs
- personal imports of meat and dairy products from most non-EU countries